- 1. Business days and commencement timing for accepting reservations
- (1) With regard to the business days for which reservations can be made, it is open all year round. However, it may be occasionally closed for inspection, etc. of the facility/equipment.
(2) We start accepting reservations for the following year from the 1st day of April every year.
- 2. Application for reservation
- (1) We ask that users of this Facility (hereinafter referred to as "Users") please specify the purpose/content, etc. of the use at the time of making an inquiry. A reservation may be refused on the Management's judgment, depending on the purpose/content, etc. of the use.
(2) The Management will inform the User of the dates/venues that are available for reservation and as a tentative reservation period, set a period of within seven (7) days from the User's expressing its intention to make a tentative reservation. The tentative reservation shall become invalid if the User does not indicate an intention to enter into a use agreement within the tentative reservation period.
(3) We ask that Users please contact the Management within the tentative reservation period with regard to whether or not they intend to enter into a use agreement. After such communication from the User, the Management will send the User an "Application for Use" specifying the hours of use, the available venues, etc. Furthermore, the hours of use shall include all the hours from enter until leaving, from setup / preparation until completion of the work for restoration of the original state, including removal of all items the User has put in place.
(4) We ask that after Users have confirmed the content of the above-mentioned "Application for Use", they please send it after entering the required information and stamping it with their seal. The use agreement shall be deemed to be established upon acceptance of the "Application for Use" by the Management.
(5) Users may not transfer or sublease to any third party the contractual status/rights pertaining to a use agreement.
- 3. Use fee and payment
- (1) The use fee shall be based on the rate table stipulated by the Management.
(2) After establishment of the use agreement, the Management shall send an invoice for a reservation fee (the full amount of the venue use fee). We ask that Users please make their payments to the bank account designated by the Management within fifteen (15) days from the date of establishment of the use agreement. In addition, if establishment of the use agreement takes place less than fifteen (15) days before the start date of use, please make payment by the before the start date of use (by the business day immediately before such date if such date falls on a holiday for financial institutions).
(3) If a payment cannot be confirmed by the Management by the above-mentioned due date, it shall be regarded that the use agreement has been canceled. In such cases, we kindly ask for a cancellation fee in accordance with the provisions in "4. Cancellation of use agreement".
(4) Please make payment of the balance payable excluding the reservation fee (ancillary facility charges, expenses for food and drinks, etc.) within fifteen (15) days after the end of use, to the bank account designated by the Management.
(5) Fees pertaining to bank transfers (bank transfer fees / inward remittance fees / Japanese yen exchange handling fees, etc., hereinafter referred to as the "Bank Transfer Fees, Etc.") and the consumption tax applied to the use fee, etc. shall be borne by the User. Please make payment in Japanese yen.
- 4. Cancellation of use agreement by the User
- (1) If Users intend to cancel their use agreement after it has been established, we ask that they please contact the Management. After being contacted, the Management will send the User an "Application for Cancellation".
(2) After Users have confirmed the content of the above-mentioned "Application for Cancellation", we ask that they please send it back after entering the required information and affixing it with their seals. Cancellation of the use agreement shall be deemed to have been established upon acceptance of the "Application for Cancellation" by the Management.
(3) We kindly ask for the following cancellation fees in accordance with the date on which the cancellation was established:
- If it is sixty one (61) days before the date of use, twenty five (25) % of the venue use fee;
- If it is between sixty (60) days and thirty one (31) days before the date of use, fifty (50) % of the venue use fee;
- If it is between thirty (30) days and one (1) day before the date of use, the full amount of the venue use fee.
* With regard to the date of use, it shall be deemed to have been used regardless of whether or not actually used.
(4) Cancellation fees shall be charged in accordance with the provisions of the previous clause in the event of changes regarding venue or date for use after establishment of the use agreement.
(5) If arrangements regarding equipment/fixtures, food and drinks, personnel, etc. have been canceled after they have been arranged for, we might ask for cancellation fees in accordance with the content.
(6) After the cancellation has been made, the Management shall refund to the User the amount it has already received after deducting the cancellation fee and the Bank Transfer Fees, Etc., by the twenty fifth (25th) day of the following month (by the next business day of such 25th day if such date falls on a holiday for financial institutions). If the amount that has already been received is less than the cancellation fee, the User shall make payment to the bank account designated by the Management within fifteen (15) days from the date on which the cancellation was made. Furthermore, in such cases, the Bank Transfer Fees, Etc. shall be borne by the User. Please make payment in Japanese yen.
- 5. Exclusion of antisocial forces, etc.
- (1) Users shall represent and warrant with regard to each of the following items, at present and in the future:
- That neither they themselves nor their officers or employees, representatives, mediators or main investors fall under any of the antisocial forces in the following ① to ⑧:
① A crime syndicate; ② A member of a crime syndicate; ③ An associated member of a crime syndicate; ④ An affiliated company of a crime syndicate; ⑤ A group that engages in criminal activity under the pretext of conducting social campaigns, such as a blackmailer; ⑥ A crime group that specializes in intellectual crimes; ⑦ A party that stopped being a member of a crime syndicate less than five (5) years ago; ⑧ Any other party equivalent to the above ① to ⑦.
- That they have no relationship that falls under any of the following ① to ⑤ with the antisocial forces set forth in the previous item or with any party that has a close relationship with an antisocial force (hereinafter referred to as the "Antisocial Forces, Etc."):
① A relationship in which their management is controlled by the Antisocial Forces, Etc.; ② A relationship in which the Antisocial Forces, Etc. are substantially involved in their management; ③ A relationship in which they use the Antisocial Forces, Etc. in order to obtain illicit profits for themselves, their company or a third party or to inflict damage on a third party; ④ A relationship in which they provide funding, etc. or favors to the Antisocial Forces, Etc.; ⑤ Any other socially reprehensible relationship between their officers, etc. or persons who are substantially involved in their management and the Antisocial Forces, Etc.
- That they will not engage in any of the conduct in the following ① to ⑤, either by themselves or by using a third party:
① Violent demands; ② Unreasonable demands that go beyond the limits of legal liability; ③ With regard to transactions, threatening behavior or conduct involving the use of violence; ④ Conduct to discredit this Facility or the Management, or obstruct the business of the Management, by spreading rumors, using fraudulent means or using force; ⑤ Other conduct similar to the above ① to ④.
- That they will not use this Facility for the purposes of supporting/encouraging the Antisocial Forces, Etc., for example for ostentatious display of their power or the collection of funding.
(2) Users shall represent/warrant that in the event that they are found to have violated any of the representations/warranties in the previous Paragraph (1), and in the event that these representations/ warranties have been deemed to have been false declarations, they will not raise any objection or claim compensation or indemnification even if their use agreement is terminated without any notice, and that the Users shall assume full responsibility if any damages should occur as a result thereof. Furthermore, Users shall agree that the Management will not refund to Users any of the use fee it has already received and shall obtain the full amount of the use fee, and they shall warrant that in the event that there is any unpaid amount pertaining to the use fee, they shall pay the unpaid amount in full within three (3) days from the cancellation date of the use agreement.
- 6. Prohibited matters
- (1) Use shall be refused if the User or content of use fall under any of the following items:
- Political or religious organizations, and parties similar to them, or political or religious content; * Excluding cases where the Management has given its approval.
- Parties that are likely to be contrary to the public order and morals or laws and ordinances, or content of use that is similar to them;
- Organizations that are or that have been undergoing legal action from the point of view of consumer protection or content that is similar to them;
- In cases where the purpose and content of use that has been notified to the Management has been significantly changed.
- Content whereby the number of people or weight exceeds the capacity of this Facility;
- Parties who cannot present identification, affiliations, contact information, etc.;
- Parties with regard to whom the Management judges that it is unlikely to be able to confirm their credit due to provisional
attachment, business suspension, bankruptcy procedures, etc.;
- Other parties or content that the Management has found to be inappropriate due to deviation from the purposes of this Facility, possibility of deteriorating its dignity, etc.
(2) The following conduct on the part of Users shall be prohibited. Furthermore, Users shall not allow visitors and other third parties to engage in the following conduct:
- Conduct which the Management has judged will have an adverse impact on this Facility, the surrounding area of this Facility, the building in which this Facility is located and its premises (hereinafter referred to as "Within the Building Premises") and its neighborhood, such as dumping trash, bringing in hazardous materials, or any act that may cause noise, vibrations or offensive odor;
- Installation of advertisements/billboards/flags, etc. (excluding those that the Management has given its consent to installation) and distribution of promotional material such as leaflets Within the Building Premises;
- Use of / cooking with fire in this Facility, or bringing into it of panels, curtains, etc. that have not been fire-proofed;
- Bringing in of food and drinks from providers other than those designated by the Management; (Please ask the Management if you are intending to provide food or drinks)
- Letting the Antisocial Forces, Etc. to enter Within the Building Premises or to cause a disturbance in the neighborhood;
- Conduct that will cause danger to and interference with the mental and physical health of themselves or others, such as violent conduct, reckless conduct or excessive stage productions;
- Conduct that will cause damage/defacement to anything within this Facility and its equipment/fixtures, such as driving in nails, affixing tapes or making graffiti;
- Within the Building Premises, eating and drinking, and smoking at the areas not designated by the Management;
- Conduct such as selling goods, raising funds, taking pictures other than event records or conduct any acts similar thereto, without the consent of the Management;
- Bringing in of a living body other than an assistance dog;
- Conduct which the Management has found to be inappropriate with regard to the management/operation of this Facility, such as noncompliance with the Management's instructions, etc.;
- Use of an image / name / contact information, etc. owned by the Management.
(3) In cases the user falls under any of the above items, even if it is after the execution of the use agreement or during the use, such use shall be cancelled at the point of time when the Management has judged so. In such cases, the Use Agreement shall be deemed to having been canceled, and a cancellation fee shall be charged in accordance with the provisions of (3) of "4. Cancellation of use agreement". Furthermore, we shall ask you to pay for other actual expenses that have occurred and for damages incurred by the Management. Damages/responsibility, etc. that may arise as a result of cancellation or discontinuation of use shall be borne by the User, and the Management shall not pay any damages whatsoever regardless of the reason.
- 7. Termination of use agreement, suspension of use
- (1) In cases there are any of the following reasons, even if it is after the establishment of the use agreement, the use agreement shall be terminated or the use shall be suspended.
- In cases where it is impossible to use this Facility due to force majeure such as a natural disaster or for any other reasons that are not attributable to the Management;
- In cases where unavoidable reasons have arisen with regard to the management of this Facility;
- In cases where orders from public agencies or other reasons have arisen.
(2) In the cases of the previous (1), Users shall not be required to pay unpaid venue use fees and the Management shall the refund the venue use fees the Users have already paid. However, with regard to damages on the part of Users that are associated with termination of use agreement or stopping of use, we shall not pay any compensation whatsoever, regardless of the reasons. In addition, in the event that disputes with third parties such as attendees may arise, we ask that Users settle the matter on their own responsibility and at their own expense.
- 8. Responsibilities of Users
- (1) We ask that Users please use this Facility with the due care of a prudent manager at all times.
(2) We ask that Users please follow the instructions of the Management after having had the meeting with the Management before the date of use with regard to event operations such as programs, setting up of the event venue, fixtures to be used, plans for carrying in and out and guidance for visitors.
(3) We ask that the User's responsible person in charge remain at this Facility at all times during the period of use, and that event operations such as preparations in advance, guidance for and reception of visitors, security, and restoration of the original status after the event be performed at the User's responsibility. Please always exercise the utmost care in order to prevent accidents involving personal injury or theft of / damage to articles. In the event that an accident, etc. mentioned above should occur, the Management shall not assume any responsibilities whatsoever.
(4) We ask that, if instructions have been given by the Management during the period of use, Users please follow them. In addition, please accept that the Management will enter appropriate places in this Facility at any time and take necessary measures regarding maintenance, security, and management, etc. during Users' use, and cooperate with the Management in such cases.
(5) We ask that Users promptly perform the work for restoration of the original state, such as carrying-out, removal, and cleaning at their own responsibility after the event, and leave within the period of their use agreement, taking with them all of their trash. After restoration of the original state, please confirm the situation in the presence of the Management. In cases where the work for restoration of the original state is not finished within the period of the use agreement, an overdue charge shall incur. In cases where the Management has incurred any damages as a result thereof, we shall receive compensation.
(6) In order to be prepared for unforeseeable circumstances, we ask that Users check the emergency exits, fire-extinguishing equipment, evacuation methods, etc. in advance and ensure that the persons involved with them, visitors, etc. are well informed. In the event of an emergency such as an earthquake or fire, please follow the Management's instructions. Furthermore, in the event of instructions by relevant government offices, we ask that Users follow them and deal with them on their own responsibility.
(7) We ask that Users take out liability insurance, accident insurance, etc. on their own responsibility and at their own expense as required.
(8) At the point in time when the Management has judged that there has been a breach with regard to the above-mentioned items or noncompliance with other matters regarding which the Management has given instructions, the handling shall be the same as the provisions in "6. Prohibited matters (3)".
- 9. Use of equipment/fixtures
- (1) Users may use the equipment/fixtures incidental to the venue set forth in the "Application for Use". In such cases, the use fee shall be based on the rate table stipulated by the Management. Because there is a limited amount of stock regarding equipment/fixtures, etc., they may sometimes be unavailable.
(2) We ask that, in the same way as in 8 (2), Users please use the equipment/fixtures that they wish to use in accordance with the Management's instructions, after having had a meeting with the Management before use.. The same shall apply in cases where third parties such as vendors use them upon the User's request.
(3) In cases where, in the previous (2), the Management has judged that it is necessary for technicians to be present, please use them in the presence of technicians. In such cases, we kindly ask for technical/presence fees on the basis of the rate table stipulated by the Management.
(4) Even if Users' purposes are not achieved owing to malfunction, etc. of equipment/fixtures in this Facility, we shall not pay compensation for losses in excess of the refund of the use fees for such equipment/fixtures.
(5) If Users bring in equipment/fixtures, we ask that they please contact the Management in advance. In some cases, such as equipment that requires a large-capacity electric supply, we kindly ask separately for bringing-in charges for equipment specified by the Management. We may sometimes refuse the use of some equipment/fixtures that have been brought in, owing to their performance.
- 10. Precautions regarding carry in and out / construction work, etc.
- (1) If there is anything that is to be carried into or out of this Facility (including home delivery services), we ask that the User please consult the Management in advance. With regard to the time and route for carrying in and out, whether or not protective curing is to be used, etc., please perform them in accordance with the Management's instructions.
(2) In cases where any construction work for decorations, etc. is required within this Facility, we ask that the User submit documents in which the construction work content is given (construction drawings, finished drawings, etc.) after consultation with the Management in advance. Furthermore, please carry it out only within the available venues set forth in the ""Application for Use". In addition, in cases where noise, vibrations or offensive smells, etc. that will cause a disturbance Within the Building Premises or in the neighborhood will accompany the on construction work, the Management shall, on its judgment, instruct the User to restrict the construction work hours or discontinue the construction work, so we ask that Users please comply with that. In cases where additional costs have arisen as a result of that, we ask that they please be borne by the User.
(3) In cases where electrical work and temporary telephone work are required within this Facility, we ask that the User please consult the Management in advance. The content of the construction work that has been consulted on and decided with the Management shall be performed on the User's own responsibility and at its own expense, and in cases where work that requires licenses/ qualifications will arise, the Management may request that the User to submit the certificates for such licenses/qualifications, etc.
- 11. Indemnity obligations of Users
- (1) In cases where any of this Facility, including its equipment/fixtures, has been defaced/lost or damaged when a User and the persons involved with it use this Facility, or where there are left-behind items, the User shall pay compensation to the Management for the cost of restoration of the original state and for any damages that the Management has incurred as a result of it.
(2) In cases of damages such as accident involving personal injury or theft of articles have been incurred by visitors or other third parties during the period of use, except in cases where they have occurred owing to a problem with this Facility, we ask that the User please pay compensation directly on its own responsibility and at its own expense.
(3) In the cases of the previous (2), we ask that the User please follow the Management's instructions and take measures to restore the business reputation, etc., so that there will be no financial burden on the Management. Furthermore, in cases where the Management has been pursued with regard to its responsibility by a third party and has paid compensation for damages, we ask that the User please pay the Management all of the expenses pertaining to the compensation for damages.
- 12. Notification to government offices/agencies
- (1) We ask that when they use this Facility, Users please notify the competent government offices/agencies of any matters specified by laws and ordinances, and follow their instructions. In such cases, we ask that Users please obtain consent from the Management in advance with regard to notification content and also notify the Management of the content of the instructions from the government offices/agencies.
(2) In the event that use has become impossible owing to deficiencies regarding notification, etc., the Management shall not assume any responsibility whatsoever.
(3) Please refer to the following examples of where to send applications to: (We ask that Users please check with regard to cases other than those in the following examples.)
- Akasaka Fire Station: Application form for notification of holding an event, notification of temporary use of objects subject to fire prevention, application form for exemptions for prohibited actions, etc.
- Akasaka Police Station: Permission for use of public roads, security for important persons, etc.
- 13. Other
- (1) In cases where there is no consent in advance from the Management, the spaces that the User may use shall be the available venues set forth in the "Application for Use" only. Because elevators, lounges, corridors, restrooms, etc. are communal areas, please be careful not to cause any disturbance to other users and visitors.
(2) In cases where the Management has judged it necessary, the Management may request that User submit documents that the Management has designated, such as a corporate brochure, a certificate of present matters, a certificate of registered seal, etc., and we ask that Users please comply with this.
(3) Use fees (venue use fees, use fees for equipment / fixtures, etc.) and rules and regulations regarding use, including these Terms, are subject to change without notice.
(4) With regard to matters that are not stipulated in these Terms, we ask that the User please follow the Management's instructions, after consultation between the User and the Management, with the utmost importance placed on the User's smoothly using this Facility for sound purposes.
As of May 31, 2017